Check our guests reviews on Tripadvisortheir experience on Instagram

Private Boat Tours

Private Boat Tours from Split: Big Boats for Big Groups

Private boat tours from Split are best suited for big group of people that want to rent a big boat just for themselves and want to have more space to enjoy the trip.

Not only that you have a crew and the skipper worrying about the boat, mooring or maritime regulations but you also have toilet on-board, plenty of space for sunbathing and enjoying the view during cruising around mid Adriatic islands.

You just need to let us know which places you want to visit and your planned schedule. The point is, you can choose how long you want to stay in each place. Only that is fixed, is time of departure and time of return.

NOTE: Skipper and crew are included in the price of the boat. However, fuel is not included since fuel expenditure depends on your tour plan and destinations.

Big boats for Private Boat Tours from Split

Besides toilet onboard, WIFI, snorkeling equipment and free drinks, we can also organize lunch on the boat or in the restaurant. However, Blaga and Humac have modest kitchen because of which we usually organize a lunch in the private restaurant. On the other hand, since Polaris is bigger and more equipped, we can organize lunch on the boat.


Boat type: Big boat

Maximum Persons: 48

Production Year: 1969

Engine: 200 HP

Boat Length: 15,00 m

Boat Width: 4,00 m

Available: Music¸ Sunshade¸ Fridge, Shower¸ WC, GPS, Cabins, Free WIFI


Boat type: Big boat

Maximum Persons: 90

Production Year: 1946

Engine: 260 HP

Boat Length: 20,00 m

Boat Width: 5,00 m

Available: Music¸ Sunshade¸ Fridge, Shower¸ WC, GPS, Cabins, Free WIFI


Boat type: Motor Yacht

Maximum Persons: 140

Production Year: 1943

Engine: 760 HP

Boat Length: 30,00 m

Boat Width: 6,00 m

Available: Music¸ Sunshade¸ Fridge, Shower¸ WC, GPS, Cabins, Free WIFI

How to book Private Boat Tour

If you have in mind some private boat tours from Split with one of these big boats, let us help you organize the best one for your group. You can reserve the boat one or several months in advance, if you want. 

The sooner you book the boat, higher the chances that you get the one you want. However, you have to pay deposit at least two days before, to reserve the boat. Assuming the boat is still available for your private tour.

Deposit varies from boat to boat. It makes 30 % of the price. The rest 70 % you pay before boarding the boat at the arranged place, day and time or at the agency on the day of departure. 

Also, fuel is not included in the price. When you send us inquiry with all the details, we will let you know the total price of your private boat tour.

Inquiry details should include which boat you want, how many people will be on the boat and your tour plan or destinations you want to visit.

These big boats are best suited for visiting mid Adriatic islands which are closer to Split such as Čiovo, Šolta, Drvenik and Brač. Also, only Polaris has powerful enough engine to organize day trip to Hvar or Bol within reasonable time limit for full day excursion.

When it comes to Vis and Blue Cave, big boats are not meant for those kind of tours. If you want to go to Vis, Korčula or Lastovo, check our speedboats.

For additional questions¸ options or arrangements regarding private boat tours from Split¸ feel free to contact us via email, Whatsapp or Viber.

Where do you want to go?

Please note that all fields followed by an asterisk must be filled in.

Please enter the word that you see below.


For quick answer contact us via Whatsapp or Viber on:

+385 98 907 8068

If you like, like us on Facebook, follow us on IG, watch us on Youtube or leave us a review on Tripadvisor after your trip with us.

Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram
Watch us on Youtube
Check our Tripadvisor reviews

Share this page: What's this?

Enjoyed this page? Want to help us grow or share valuable information with your friends or family?...Prefer to share this page with others by linking to it? Tweet about it, copy and paste URL, add a note of your own into your blog, web page, forums, comment section, your Facebook account or anywhere where someone would find this information helpful. Or just share the link on WhatsApp, Viber, Messenger...